Biotechnology in Taiwan
With the supporting infrastructure in place and with strong government backing, Taiwan is poised to become Asia's hub for the life sciences. A stepping stone to China, Taiwan is also the ideal proving ground for biotech-related products and services destined for the Greater China market as a whole. More...
Event Spotlight: BioTaiwan 2015, 22-26 July, Taipei, Taiwan
Our featured event is BioTaiwan 2015
, taking place this year 22-26 July in Taipei, Taiwan. One of the largest gatherings of its kind in Asia, BioTaiwan features a full program of events including the investment-focused BioBusiness Asia conference; the Greater China Opportunities forum; company presentations from Asia and around the world; a full schedule of one-on-one partnering meetings, seminars, and workshops; and the BioTaiwan Exhibition, featuring more than 1,200 booths from 600 companies.
The biotech industry in Taiwan has a set of unique characteristics and strengths that make it an appealing prospect to the global life science community looking for partnership, investment or licensing opportunities. These include:
• Vibrant VC industry and capital markets
• Strong business and cultural ties to greater China market
• World-class clinical trial capability
• Transparent legal and business environment and strong IP protection
• Dr. Eric Tsao, Chief Executive Officer , Synermore, Taiwan
• Well established private-public partnerships with deep innovation pipeline
• Highly-educated, motivated and cost-effective workforce
• Executives with overseas training, global view and Big Pharma experience
• Strong government support, subsidies and tax breaks
Mark your calendar and join us to experience the vibrancy, innovation and inspiration of Taiwan biotech industry, and explore the tremendous opportunities on offer at BioTaiwan 2015!
>>>Click here to visit the conference website
New! Join our LinkedIn group
Join BiotechEast's group on the popular business networking website LinkedIn and help grow your network of Asian-focused life science professionals – more than 430 members so far! Join here