Biotechnology in Taiwan
With the supporting infrastructure in place and with strong government backing, Taiwan is poised to become Asia's hub for the life sciences. A stepping stone to China, Taiwan is also the ideal proving ground for biotech-related products and services destined for the Greater China market as a whole. More...
Event Spotlight: Asia Biotech Invest 2014, 3-5 June, Hong Kong, China
Building on the success of the first edition, Asia Biotech Invest will return to Hong Kong from 3-5 June 2014. Join Hong Kong's one and only life science investment showcase and hear even more biotech and medtech companies present their pipelines, have insightful discussions with industry leaders, meet with life science investors and make deals!'
What's new in 2014
• Extended session on key developments in biotech and healthcare in Greater China
• tment opportunities in Medical Devices and Diagnostics
• Presentation on investing in non-medical biotech (e.g. industrial, agriculture, energy & food)
• Wider range of presenting life science companies from across Asia-Pacific, Europe and US
• Extended exhibition of 30+ life science companies showcasing their products and services
• Pre-conference workshop on "Building a Succesful Biotech Company"
BioInvest Online Partnering tool to set up 1-on-1 meetings with potential investors
New! Join our LinkedIn group
Join BiotechEast's group on the popular business networking website LinkedIn and help grow your network of Asian-focused life science professionals – more than 430 members so far! Join here
Technology transfer and promotion
Please check out our Technology transfer and promotion section, now listing a variety of Taiwan-developed commercial and collaboration opportunities in the drug discovery, herbal medicine, medical device and agricultural biotechnology sectors. More...