Biotechnology in Taiwan
With the supporting infrastructure in place and with strong government backing, Taiwan is poised to become Asia's hub for the life sciences. A stepping stone to China, Taiwan is also the ideal proving ground for biotech-related products and services destined for the Greater China market as a whole. More...
Event Spotlight: Biologics World Taiwan, 4-5 February, Taipei, Taiwan
It's our pleasure to announce that Biologics World Taiwan
, one of most sought-after leadership gathering for Taiwan's biologics industry, is coming to Taipei again in February 2015!
BiotechEast, as one of the event's media partners, is glad to encourage all of our readers to attend this highly anticipated meeting to share your minds and engage sustainable partnership with international and local leaders in bio-pharma development and manufacturing!
Having brought together over 300 top leaders, senior manufacturing professionals, R&D elites and other key players across 12 countries, Biologics World Taiwan has firmly established itself as Taiwan's highest-level and most targeted biopharmaceutical gathering for new partnerships, new ideas and new knowledge.
Here is a sneak peek of whom you will see in its 2015 edition:
• Dr. Mei-June Liao, President, United Biopharma Inc, Taiwan
• James Chang, CEO, TaiMed Biologics, Taiwan
• Haishan Jang, CEO, BRIM Technology, Taiwan
• Hsu Chen-Mei, Director, Adimmune, Taiwan
• Dr. Eric Tsao, Chief Executive Officer , Synermore, Taiwan
• Jerry Ting, Director of New Drug Discovery, Glyconex, Taiwan
• Wenshan Lee, Senior Director, Process Development, Meridigen Biotech Co., Taiwan
• Joe zhou, CEO, Walvax Biotech, China
• Ni Jian, CEO, CMAB, China
• Scott Liu, CEO, Henlius Biotech, China
• Dr. Dou Chang Lin, Chief Technology Officer, Biologics R&D, Luye Pharma Group, China
• Yariv Hefez, Vice President Business Development, Portfolio Management, Strategy and Partnering Biosimilars Unit, Merck Serono, Switzerland
• Daniel Adams, Head of Business Development, Protein Sciences, USA
• Jimmy Zhang, Vice President, Transactions, Innovation Center, Johnson & Johnson, China
• Dr. Moonsup Jeong, R&D Director, GeneOne Life Science, Korea
Just name a few! To view the full list of speakers, please:
>>>Click here to download the conference programme
>>>Click here to visit the conference website
New! Join our LinkedIn group
Join BiotechEast's group on the popular business networking website LinkedIn and help grow your network of Asian-focused life science professionals – more than 430 members so far! Join here